Summer, sea and swimming season are behind you, and from the beach you brought a bunch of shells and you do not know where to go with them.
There are many different ways to make wonderful shells from shells, some of which may be
practical, and some can serve as a decoration that will incorporate part of the marine atmosphere into your home.
You can decorate the shells:
– Frames for photographs, mirrors, various boxes, vases and pots.
– you can decorate a desk, make a door, a soles, a candle ….
Before embarking on making any decoration, the shells need to be washed.
You can wash them in a dishwasher or boil in the water with a bleach and leave them to dry.
To make a solenoid after you have washed the shell you need:
– 4 shells
Paste two shells in reverse as the underlay, and paste the other two into them, simply and practically.
– Preheat the shells in water with a bleach, dry
– then wax from old candles or paraffin wax to dissolve in a pot
– Cut the 5 to 7 cm length (depending on the depth of the shell) and attach it to the metal wedge holder
– wipe the wax in the shell and immediately put the wick on the deepest part of the shell with a holder (help with a toothpick to dip the wick).